I've wanted to start a blog for some time but was stuck at the very beginning. What to write!? It's easy to get caught up in trying to be original or funny, touching or informative. Should I document fashion trends? Post various photos? Satirize U.S. politics? My search continued until recently...the first Tuesday. A close someone and I found ourselves with a completely free day. We'd planned coffee with computers, a trip to the mall, a meal here and there, a Monty Python movie, and some hot toddies. We're fun as hell! Anyway...from this day, Tuesdays with Jonny arose.

Enjoy!



Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8/9/11- A Tuesday for the books


I'm fairly certain that the picture sums it up, but in case you were wondering... I'm still in a cloud!  It seems that this Tuesday and a number of following Tuesdays' general state of mind shall be governed by last Friday's events.  Ya know what!?  That's fine by me!  Thank you all for the warm wishes, the love, the support.  It all warms our hearts!

Enough about me though... what was your Tuesday?

Text #1:  "Watching Mary Poppins with the kiddies."


...said Nick shortly before he was arrested.

Text #2:  "Arranging music.  Ughhhh"


Colte...are you finally composing my background music?  It's about time I have the music that I usually  hear in my head when walking down the street in slow motion.

Text #3:  "Just ran 3 miles without stopping!!!  It only took 35 min...good thing I have til March to train for my half marathon"


3 miles without stopping is excellent, Addie!  These days my idea of a half marathon is waking up, peeing, and finding my way back to bed!

Text #4:  "This was Dawn's ride this morning."


Looks like Dawn had one helluva ride this morning L-Cat. I bet she'd like Rain-X so she can "outsmart the elements".  Did you know that she can now purchase the patented Rain-X wiper blade: the only blade to apply Rain X water beading technology??  Would someone freakin' sponsor me already!?  

Text #5:  "My soon to be super svelte mid-section....started my laser lipo treatments today...go mom job!


Luann, I admire your courage in facing the modern day ray-gun.  Had I known I would have offered you my end of summer special.  Yes, it looks like a laser pointer taped to a  magnifying glass.  No, it has not been FDA approved (still pending).  Maybe, it's harmful...    Offer still stands!

Text #6:  "I should be cleaning or baking or doing something house wifey but instead I've been laying in bed all day with my new book."


Monica, I read your text but all I got out of it was "thank you for my favorite birthday present ever"!  You're welcome!

Text #7:  "Night cap!  Bottoms up! Salut! Enjoy!"


Jess is usually so eloquent with toasts.  Tonight she seems to be repeating herself.  She must be in a cloud too.

Text #8:  "Hi Jonny, guess who's come to dinner!!


Well look who graced CT with her presence, Faithie!  Be warned...she's a bit of a free loader.  She kept to herself the entire 1200 miles and refused to chip in for lunch!  


Final Thoughts

Life is good!!  Yes, that's cliche and it's not true at all times.  I, however, am gonna ride this wave until the oceans dry up.  It hads been one crazy emotional week.  The nerves, the excitement, the love, the overwhelmed-ness, the surprises, the family, the friends, the dry heaves!!  I'm thankful for it all.  Never has it all felt so meant-to-be!  A wise man recently shared his belief in fate.  I couldn't agree more.

I'll leave it at that...till next Tuesday...

Jonny 



  


0 comments:

Post a Comment