I've wanted to start a blog for some time but was stuck at the very beginning. What to write!? It's easy to get caught up in trying to be original or funny, touching or informative. Should I document fashion trends? Post various photos? Satirize U.S. politics? My search continued until recently...the first Tuesday. A close someone and I found ourselves with a completely free day. We'd planned coffee with computers, a trip to the mall, a meal here and there, a Monty Python movie, and some hot toddies. We're fun as hell! Anyway...from this day, Tuesdays with Jonny arose.

Enjoy!



Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12/7/11- A return to Tuesday


Guess who's back?  Tuesdays with Jonny has taken a much protested hiatus, but rest assured that we are back and better than ever.  Sometimes you just need a little break to realign and find inspiration.  My Tuesday was spent in Florida at Fred Howard Park with the lovely pair of legs you see next to my hairy one.

What was yours?

Text #1:  "Chelsea Studios still looks the same, don't worry."


Kelly, Chelsea Studios better watch out because I'm gonna be back with a vengeance, though judging by your attire you're readying for a dance call.  For the record... I will not be avenging any dance calls.

Text #2:  "About to kill it Million Dollar Quartet style on the Rosie Show!!  6pm CST show tonight!  OWN network.


Colte's text reads like ad copy straight from Mad Men.  Regardless, I'm very proud of my pal.  He killed it on Rosie as Jerry Lee Lewis!  ps.  No one goes by Central Time.

Text #3:  "Guess what I just found in the office!"


Jill has uncovered a classic.  Banagrams is where scrabble meets solitaire on the other side.  A brilliant marriage.  On a separate note, I'm thinking of making an adult version called "Banan Hammock-grams". Thoughts?

Text #4:  "Okay smartass, this is my Tuesday...getting ready for the months ahead...no sand in my immediate future!!


Faithie, I'd scratch you a tune on my tiny violin but it's so small I can't find it.  Let me remind you that my sandy picture up there is only a slight respite before returning north for the unpredictable winter that lies ahead.

Text #5:  "Babysitting a lab...they may look innocent, but have proven to become arch enemies"


Luann, they look not so much innocent as they do slightly demonic.  I think they're in cahoots.

Text #6:  no text


Seeing Kaeleen with carbs is like seeing cottage cheese at McDonald's.  Something. isn't. right.

Text #7:  "take cover...seagull"


I hope you weren't saying that while looking up Jess.  Were you wearing a bread bikini to attract such a flock?  It's a great shot regardless.

Final Thoughts

I wasn't sure how it would feel to be writing Tuesdays again after taking a break.  Well, it feels good.  It's wonderful to be creative whether you invent your own outlet or participate in something organized.  It soothes the soul.  This week take some time for yourself and create something, even if it's doodling!  I promise it'll hit the spot!

Till next week...

Jonny 




  




2 comments:

Leslie said...

Nice to see you back Mr. Hack. The beach looks amazing. And Fathie I'm sorry we didn't have time to hit the sand when you were here. Next time for sure! Stay warm.

Anonymous said...

and my violin when found will play a duet with yours, Yonny.

Post a Comment